Kristine A. Burdette
Kristine A. Burdette was born in Charleston, West Virginia, and received her Bachelor of Arts from West Virginia State University in 1994. She earned her Juris Doctorate degree from West Virginia University and was admitted to the state’s bar in 1998 as well as the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
Kristine’s practical experience is mainly in litigation with a focus on family law, domestic relations and tort litigation. Additionally, she’s been accepted as a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum after successfully advocating a personal injury case for over $1 million for her client.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Domestic Relations
- Tort Litigation
- West Virginia, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia, 1998
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia
- West Virginia State College, Morgantown
B.A. – 1994
- Graduated in top 10% of class – Order of the Coif
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member